Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sorry this is a little late but I thought I would take advantage of my day off from school because I'm sick.On the weekend after my birthday we rented the gym at my school for my birthday party.I invited a few of my friends over for lunch and then we went to the gym and played a game of hockey.Here are some in -action photos of the game.



GOAL!!!
The game finished 10-9 for our team.The winning goal happened with 4 seconds left in the game.
We had a couple of close calls because we were 4 against 5 and we decided to play without a goalie for the last few minutes.One of my friends on the other team shot the ball down towards our goal and fortunately Joel happened to be in our goal and the shot ended up between his legs...SAVE!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good save Joel! Sounds like a fun day!