Thursday, May 14, 2009

My favorite books that I read this year


Here are a few of the best books I've read throughout this year.

(No particular order)


1. Harry Potter and the philospher's stone.

Dad read this to us recently and I loooooved it.


2. Inkspell.


I had read the first book in this series two years ago and my parents gave me this after I lost a tooth. I really liked it.I finished it in 2 weeks(it's a 650 page book!!!)



3.Behind the curtain


This is the second story from a series of 3.It's a great story with a lot of suspence and mystery.




4.Soldier X


At school this year my teacher really got me interested in world war 2 and I read this.It's a story of a German kid who gets sent to war and trades clothes with a dead russian soldier after getting wounded in a battle.





5.Fablehaven


This is a book |I found in a used section in a book store and thoughT it looked interesting and I'm glad I bought it because it turned out to be awesome.


2 comments:

Jill said...

Sam, I have a book recommendation for you. It's called Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I think you will really enjoy it. hugs!

Sam said...

Ha ha ha Mom ,you think you're soooooooooo funny! If you would have read my post you would have noticed that "Little Women" isn't the kind of book I enjoy reading.