Sunday, May 24, 2009

Guitars,guitars and more guitars

The last couple of years my Dad has been giving me guitar lessons but since it was always getting put off and practice wasn't getting done, my parents paid a professional to give me lessons. I started about 2 months ago and I've really enjoyed it and I've been making progress.
Every Saturday morning I have an hour lesson at this guys house. At first I didn't really want to go but after a couple lessons I started liking it. Since I've started, I've learned 6 songs (four more than I've learned in 2 years!!!). Every day I practice for a half an hour and a couple of weeks ago my Dad said that since I'd been improving he'd let me use this:

2 comments:

Sarah Keller Murray said...

Wow...I can't wait to hear you play.

Olivia said...

I wish u would have gotten ur guitar out so i could hear u play!